Friday, September 29, 2006

Drinks all round!

Hurrah!

Other then feeling rather weak and feeble at the moment.. yup a cold has come and taken it's hold, I am rather impressed by my day today. I received a phone call this evening, advising me that my broadband is now back working, plus due to my stressful time I will receive just under £100 and two free months. So now I'm saving all of Jools' podcasts so I can listen to them over and over again. Move over Ricky Gervais *wink*

I have also been lucky enough to be able to get out of a parent's meeting and have my friend pay for me to go to the DVD signing on Monday. Yes I will finally get to meet Julian and Stephen aswell as all the rest of the fabulous cast that are attending. I will be wearing my glorious T-Shirt that was made for me by PeeWee that has Guy licking his balls across my chest. Make of it, what you will.

Ooh Mr Somerville... *Sings* Don't leave me this way...

Sorry.. *grins* as I was saying, I'll be attending on Monday. With I think a list of everything that I have to say to Julian. I will remember to not act like some gormless twat. I've been practising in my mirror.. and yes it has been laughing. *Sigh*

So what else has been going on? "R" has yet to say anything. I did send him a text and tell him it was true that I liked him and thought he was a great guy.. That was it though.. When I saw him he didn't say anything about it, but he did act as if nothing was wrong. We laughed, joked and chuckled as per norm. Which is good right? Seeing as if he was at all worried he would have ran in the opposite direction, screaming like he did with that Spider.. *sigh* Seriously, it would be so much easier if we could read men's minds. That way I would know if I should say anything more to him. He could be standing there thinking ask me out for a drink! Then again he could be thinking Dear god, don't say anything please! See what I mean.. He could be thinking anything.

ok, now i'm in a chat with everyone and I can't keep up writing on here and talking on there!

Bye!!

No comments: