Saturday, October 07, 2006

Show me my bed

I'm having one of those days. One of those days where you wish you had never woken up. The kids are being little sods, I've come on here quickly to have a little moan, before my last £2 on my electricity runs out (I will be learning what it was like to live without electricity come tomorrow due to a fuck up which was probably my fault.) I still feel like crap warmed up, although right now I'm not very warm.. I've had to install the new McAfee as my other one ran out, and it's being a bitch to my PC. Ie I've been waiting five mins for the bloody Security Centre to gather my protection service.. and I'm in a foul mood. All this and it's only just gone 1pm. It's coming to the part where I'm going to have to swallow my pride and a) ask to borrow a tenner of my mate and b) Have a good old cry to get this frustration out of my system. It wouldn't be so bad, but the kids are in exactly the same mood. Got to love being ill. Not. All three of us are horrid, bitchy, moody, hormonal and ready to snap. Oh the glories of life.

So yes, I think I may just go start gathering Berries now, and fatten ourselves up before the big freeze comes in. Hibernation seems like a wonderful idea at the moment.. Maybe I should follow the animals (seeing as we are animals) and take their advice for once. If all should go tits up.. Sleep*

*Or drink, however seeing as I have no money, sleeping will have to make do.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh dear Hells, not good. I hope that things pick up for you soon.

I'm sending you lots of virtual hugs.

Hxxx.

baggiebird said...

Chin up Hell's I hope you feel less crap soon. It's Friday the 13th today if I was you i'd stay in bed, I wish I had my car's already failed it's mot! Fingers crossed I make it through the rest of the day unscathed